C A

CheapOair.com

Search This Blog

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Prayer to Saint Jude

Prayer to be said in great affliction, or when one seems to be deprived of all visible help, or for cases despaired of.  WARNING:  THIS IS A PROMISE, THE ETERNAL ONES DO NOT LIKE A BROKEN PROMISE. PUBLICATION IS PROMISED! ..
AND SHOULD BE KEPT.
IF THE REQUEST IS ANSWERED BEFORE 9 DAYS, COMPLETE THE NINTH DAY AND PUBLISH.

(This opening address seems to get the attention of the Holy Counsel before the thrown of God. Other openings may begin with glorious, etc, this works best.)

    Most Holy Apostle St. Jude, faithful servant and friend of Jesus, the name of the traitor who delivered thy beloved Master into the hands of His enemies has caused thee to be forgotten by many, but the church honors and invokes thee universally as the patron of hopeless cases, of things despaired of.

    Pray for me who am so miserable, make use I implore thee of that particular privillege accorded to thee, to bring visible and speedy help when help is almost despaired of.
    Come to my assistance in this great need that I may receive the consolations and succor of Heaven in all my necessities, tribulations and sufferings, particularly ~   (Here make your request)
...and that I may bless God with thee and all the elect forever.
    I promise thee, O blessed St. Jude to be ever mindful of this great favor, and I will never cease to honor thee as my special and powerful patron, and to do all in my power to encourage devotion to thee,

St. Jude, Apostle, martyr and relative of  Our Lord Jesus Christ, of Mary and of Joseph, intercede for us.
AMEN

No comments: