C A

CheapOair.com

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Prayer of The Little Flower to Divine Mother

This prayer is to The Mother of Our God

She answers only to the most destitute of situations
and at times when unjustified evil is present!
This is truely to be said on your knees, with
urgency for ones own life or the life of another.
(The links below redirect you to The Site of The
Little Flower)

Oh Most Beautiful Flower of Mount Carmel,
Fruitful Vine and Spender of Heaven,
Blessed Mother of The Son of God,

Immaculate Virgin, assist me in this necessity.
Oh Star of the sea, help me and show me, herein, YOU are my mother!
  Oh Holy Mary Mother of God, Queen of Heaven and Earth,
I humbly beseach thee from the bottom of my heart to succor me in this necessity:
(request made here),

There are none that can withstand your power,
Oh show me herein you are my mother!

(Repeat these three stanzas,  three times!)

Oh Mary concieved without sin pray for us who have recourse to thee!  (X's 3)
Oh Holy Mary, I place this cause in your hands!  (X's 3)
Sweet Mother I place this cause in your hands!  (X's 3)

Thank You,  for your mercy to me and mine.

No comments: